Fitz deserve more than, “I made a mistake”
I think I get why some people are claiming that Olivia saying she made a mistake should be enough for Fitz to forgive her and some are saying that Olivia doesn’t need to apologize to Fitz because she did nothing wrong.
The reason is simply because what Olivia did was an act of love towards Fitz and Fitz is the only one who benefited from it. Therefore he has no reason to be acting like what Olivia did hurt him badly.
But what some people are not getting is that while what Olivia did was an act of love and benefited Fitz, it doesn’t mean what she did wasn’t a betrayal that hurt Fitz to the core despite the fact that it was done out off love.
Because the problem is not the act itself but the lies, and lies that comes from it. The problem is the risk that Olivia put Fitz in by making that decision. The risk that we saw he had to handled by killing Verna. The consequence we saw of him getting shot at and going into a coma, that comes from that decision.
It’s like if I wanted a child desperately, couldn’t have one, so I decided to try to adopt one with the man I love. And the man I love saw how much I wanted a child, he saw how desperately having a child was important to me. So he decided to do everything in his power to give me that child, but along the way he realized for whatever reason, the adoption agency wouldn’t allowed us to adopt child. As the man who loves me and wanted me happy and realize that I would be a great mother to a child, he decided to buy a child for me in the black-market, but he told me that the agency realize how great I would be as mother and legally allowed me to adopt this child. So I’m thinking that I got a child who is legally mine, making all my dreams come true. Except one day the person who sold that child to my man, told me the truth and claiming he was going to let the truth out……etc.
My man made a decision with good intention, because he loves me. The decision only benefit me.
So does that me that all I should expect is an “I made a mistake”, not any type of explanation or apologize because this decision benefited me the most? No because it doesn’t matter what his intention was or why he did it, he still lied and betrayed me.
That’s the same thing with Olivia & Fitz, it’s not about who benefited from Olivia’s decisions or her intention, it’s about the fact that while it benefited Fitz, it also caused him to be lied to for yrs by the woman he trusted above everyone else in his life. And even when the truth was going to come out, the woman he trusted above everyone else didn’t have the decency to go to him and tell him that his life as he knows it was going to be over with and here is why. Instead he had to find out the truth from someone who tried to killed him twice for something she did and, who only regretted that they didn’t succeed in killing him.
So yeah, there’s no way in hell Fitz doesn’t deserve more than just ” I made a mistake” from Olivia, just because he reacted badly to finding out that Olivia betrayed and lied to him.
- mdpierrette likes this
- solockedup reblogged this from 1shara and added:
- monstredechirant likes this
- kyleandmaxinesdaughter reblogged this from 1shara
- 1shara reblogged this from seveneaglestar and added:
- maybeimamazedbyyou likes this
- palmingpumps reblogged this from seveneaglestar
- palmingpumps likes this
- scandal-nikita likes this
- javadreamer likes this
- iknowwhythesongbirdsings likes this
- tanyele74 likes this
- huck-it-live-and-be-merry likes this
- huck-it-live-and-be-merry reblogged this from seveneaglestar and added:
- seveneaglestar reblogged this from 1shara and added:
- toomuchcleavage reblogged this from 1shara and added:
- aliasvaughn reblogged this from nikkisshadetree and added:
- scandal98 likes this
- mynameisagenre likes this
- nikkisshadetree reblogged this from appleofdiscord14 and added:
- nand7 reblogged this from aliasvaughn
- nand7 likes this
- eyeofthestory likes this
- popegrant likes this
- blessedbeyoundmeasure15 reblogged this from nikkisshadetree
- blessedbeyoundmeasure15 likes this
- appleofdiscord14 reblogged this from aliasvaughn and added:
- derrylharper reblogged this from nikkisshadetree
- appleofdiscord14 likes this
- derrylharper likes this
- geejayeff reblogged this from seveneaglestar and added:
- espistar likes this
- dettylover reblogged this from seveneaglestar and added:
- reachfortherays likes this
- aliasvaughn likes this
- miaadamswhat reblogged this from screengeniuz
- screengeniuz reblogged this from geejayeff and added:
- aboutnici reblogged this from seveneaglestar
- aboutnici likes this
- corinnestark likes this
- geejayeff likes this
- youwillfindpeace reblogged this from seveneaglestar
- youwillfindpeace likes this